Sunset Effect 04 Pollen
Sunset Effect is a palette of fabulously beautiful pollen, in the colors of a warm summer sunset. This incredibly strongly pigmented pollen, creates a multidimensional, slightly satin, metallic effect, in which - in addition to the main color, which is dark cherry - it is possible to see subtle dark copper and wisps of subdued gold. Colors blend in seamlessly, depending on the intensity and angle of incidence of light.
The pollen is very fine, but not very powdery, which guarantees precision and simplicity of application.
- if the effect is to cover the whole nail, with the use of an applicator -
cover it or rub into in the previously cured Dry Top.
- if you want to create decorations, apply pollen with a thin brush and brush the surface of the cured Dry Top, creating any patterns you want.
Even a minimum amount of pollen is enough to obtain the desired effect.
Sunset Effect can be applied to any color of gel polish, gel or acrylic (with such a strong pigmentation of pollen, the color of the base coat does not matter). Pollen should not be used on a classic nail polish.
Types of Sunset Effect NeoNail pollens
- Apply Dry Top (without a sticky layer) on a cured, colored Gel Polish, and cure in a 48W UV LED lamp for about 10 seconds.
- Then, using a special applicator, or fingertip, rub the pollen in with circular motions. Delicate decorations are made with a thin brush, with applied Sunset Effect powder.
- Remove excess pollen with a soft brush and cover the entire nail with a Dry Top (for an amazing shine), Hard Top or Top Sunblocker, remembering to properly protect the free edge of the nail. The whole is cured in a lamp.
Weight: 0.3 g.