3D Holo Effect Pollen
The latest trend in nail styling
This tiny, metallic powder, creates a three-dimensional, holographic, rainbow-shimmering effect, perfect for any day or for special occasions. Thanks to this sensational pollen, you will get a smooth, sparkling surface of millions of specks that will highlight the beauty of every day and evening manicure. Just rub it into your favorite color of gel polish or gel. Remember, however, that the strongest, most visible effect can be obtained by using black Gel Polish Pure Black 2996 as the base color. The effect can vary depending on the intensity, type and angle of incidence of light and the color of the primer.
Do not apply on a classic nail polish.
1. Gently polish the nail with the buffer block.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of gel polish in the selected color and re-cure in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time). Repeat for a deeper color.
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, next cure the varnish in a lamp.
5. Apply a layer of DRY TOP to give a very distinctive gloss, then cure in the lamp.
6. Rub the 3D Holo Effect into a hardened top with your fingertip or a sponge applicator. Excess pollen should be removed with a soft brush.
7. Cover your nails with a layer of Top Sunblocker and cure in a lamp.
8. Apply another layer on the nails - this time - Hard Top or Dry Top and cure in a lamp.